Latest General Electricity and Water Corporation Jobs in Qatar

Are you looking for jobs in Qatar? Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation announcing latest jobs. If you are ready to build your future with Kahramaa, We can help to find Latest General Electricity and Water Corporation Jobs in Qatar. Your next career may be with this company. At the same time you are a Fresher or Experienced person, you can find Jobs in UAE. So, Don’t miss this opportunity and take decision at right time.

Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation hire staffs in Dubai. If you are ready to join with this company, you can apply for job through the Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation’s career page.

More About Company:

Kahramaa (Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation), established in July 2000 to regulate and maintain the supply of electricity and water for the population of Qatar. Since inception, Kahramaa has operated as an independent corporation on a commercial basis with a total capital of eight billion Qatari riyals. Kahramaa is the sole transmission and distribution system owner and operator for the electricity and water sector in Qatar.

In August 2015, the company announced that it would begin construction of Umm al Houl Power, a desalination and power plant in the south of the country. The plant started its operations from July 2018. The construction was estimated to cost around $2.75 billion and will have a capacity of 2520 MW and 136 million imperial gallons (620,000 m3) of potable water a day.

Qatar’s first major solar power plant was announced by Kahramaa in 2014, and is slated to begin operations by 2016. Its production capacity is expected to be 15 MW. In December 2015, the company stated that it had signed an agreement with Qatar Petroleum for cooperation in the development of solar power plants. Kahramaa would retain 60% ownership of the plants constructed under the agreement, while Qatar Petroleum would retain the remaining 40%.

Qatarization

Qatarization is an essential and continual process of human capital development, initiated by the Qatar Government to provide employment opportunities for the Qatari citizens in the private and public sectors.

In pursuit of Qatar national Vision 2030, Kahramaa assume significant Qatarization Policy that invests in the national cadres by providing appropriate Job opportunities, high quality Training & DevelopmentOpportunities, as well as academic development through the Scholarship Opportunities.​

Click here for More Details