Office Boy/Tea Boy Job Description
Office Clerk could call tea boy or peon in other words. They carry various job obligations on their shoulders such as making tea and coffee for staff and visitors. Outdoor work related to banking, manage and filing documents, printing, faxing, photocopies, cleaning the entire office and other related work as well. In many organizations, an office boy handles a front desk receptionist in the absence of the receptionist.
- You must be familiar with all the related work of Office Clerk.
- Freshers and experienced are most welcome as per the availability of jobs mentioned below.
- Helping and assisting the office staff in printing, scanning, photocopying and filing documents.
- Ability to making and serving tea and coffee when office guest arrives.
- Basic English communication is necessary. However, advance skill would be a plus point.
- Honest, work hard, sincere and most importantly being stress free during workload.
- Must have good manners, friendly, polite and courteous with all office staff and visitors. Having a smile on the face will be highly appreciated.
How To Apply For Office Boy Jobs in Dubai?
In order to apply for Office Boy jobs in Dubai, you must be sincere and passionate about your job and have a strong ability to meet the given requirements. Whether you are freshers or experienced, you may still forward your CV to the following email below.