SABIC Job Opportunities UAE, Saudi Arabia & USA

SABIC Job: SABIC, a public company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s top petrochemical producers. Saudi Aramco holds 70% of the company’s shares, with the remaining 30% traded on the Saudi stock exchange.

A small group of dedicated individuals working together to create a meaningful company. This little group has increased in size. We have finally surpassed the 33,000 mark. We are proud to be one of the world’s most innovative and environmentally friendly chemical firms. Our accomplishments are the result of the close collaboration of everyone who works at SABIC.

SABIC, a public business situated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s leading petrochemical manufacturers. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of the company’s shares, with the remaining 30% publicly listed on the Saudi stock exchange. SABIC UK petrochemicals occupations and job opportunities. Apply for SABIC recruitment 2023 from the below list.

How To apply for SABIC Job?

If you are interested to apply for any jobs, then it’s very simple to click on the below link, to upload your cv. Once you clicked, it will take redirect you to the official SABIC career site.

Available jobs

Specialist, HRBP MEASaudi Arabia
Specialist, Talent DevelopmentSaudi Arabia
Specialist, External ReportingSaudi Arabia
Specialist, Management ReportingSaudi Arabia
Engineer, Process SafetyUSA
Specialist, Safety and IH Engineer, AmericasUSA
Market Development Engineer Americas (Houston or Remote)USA
Scientist, Market Development Technological Support Agronomist (Midwest US)USA
Sr. Manager, LNP, Copolymers & NORYLUSA
Application Design & Simulations SpecialistUSA
Sr.Eng, Ope.Tech. Systems Cyber SecurityUSA
Sr. Buyer, DM Procurement OperationsUSA
Lead Engineer, Process Control InstrumentationUSA
Lead Engineer/Scientist, Global Application & SpecificationUSA
Sr. Engineer, Global Application & SpecificationUSA
Sr. Engineer, Process SafetyUSA
Process EngineerUSA
Rep, FF Customer Service AMEUSA
Manager, ULTEM Business DevelopmentUSA
Sr. Scientist, Global Application & Specification 1USA
Technical Engineer- MoldFlow Consultation & Customer SupportUSA
Engineer, Project Design and ControlUSA
Maintenance MechanicUSA
Production Operator 1USA
Production Operator 1USA
Sr. Asset Engineer, ReliabilityUSA
Production OperatorUSA