SABIC Jobs | Petrochemical careers

Are you looking for jobs in the SABIC group? SABIC group hiring number of job vacancies in 2023. we help you to find the latest SABIC jobs worldwide. Group usually offered huge demand. Make the best resume to apply to the current jobs. Sabic offers many job opportunities for freshers and experienced persons. Attractive salary.

Find your dream jobs with the SABIC groups. The company’s manufacturing, sales, technology, and innovation facilities are located throughout the globe and are managed by four regional offices: the Middle East and Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Europe.

SABIC is organized into three Strategic Business Units: Petrochemicals, Agri-Nutrients, and Specialties, as well as one standalone business called Metals (Hadeed). Customers benefit from their assistance in discovering and developing opportunities in important end sectors such as construction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, and renewable energy.


Company NameSABIC
 Job LocationUAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, UK, Philippine, Singapore, China & Canada
 EducationBachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High school
 Experience1-2 YEARS
 SalaryDiscuss during an interview
 Last Updated on10-02-2023

SABIC has shown an incredible ability to do what others felt could not be done since its founding in 1976 by royal decree. SABIC, a public company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s top petrochemicals producers. Saudi Aramco holds 70% of the company’s shares, with the remaining 30% sold on the Saudi stock exchange. SABIC’s growth has been nothing short of extraordinary. Today, the organization is present in over 50 countries and employs over 32,000 creative individuals worldwide.

SABIC Jobs and Careers

SABIC was established by royal order in 1976, and its rise has been nothing short of amazing. Today, the company operates in over 50 countries and employs over 35,000 creative people worldwide. SABIC’s global presence is expanding significantly. Our ambitious expansion goals are matched by the creation of a global infrastructure of manufacturing plants, technological centers, distribution centers, offices, and storage facilities. This enables us to respond quickly to our customers’ needs in major areas throughout the world.

SABIC’s reputation as one of the world’s premier chemical corporations is complemented by a first-rate working environment. Its multicultural setting allows students to learn about and work with people from diverse cultures, allowing them to develop a global perspective.

Eligibility and criteria

  • All nationalities can apply
  • 2-3 years of experience
  • Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High school

Click Here for more Details